Describes how GENESIS GROUP AG,CHE-135.623.633, legal address: Chamerstrasse 172 6300, Zug, Switzerland (hereinafter – GENESIS), collects, obtains (receives), stores, protects, uses, destroys (erase), retrieves and otherwise legally processes Your Personal Data,types and categories of such Personal Data, and purposes and legal grounds of the processing, and informs You about Your rights regarding the processing of Your Personal Data by GENESIS.
GENESIS collects and processes Your Personal Data in accordance with Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as -DPA) and the Data Protection Ordinance (hereinafter referred to as DPO), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), other regulatory enactments, and only:
- for the legitimate aims and purposes and on the legitimate grounds, which are expressly and clearly defined in this Policy, and
- strictly to the extent and in amounts and strictly for the time frames necessary to achieve the purposes, for which the Personal Data is collected and processed, and - subject to the implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject (You), including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage of Personal Data.
3. In addition to the definitions, set forth in other sections of this Policy, such definitions are used herein:
- "Personal Data" means any information relating to You, as an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject');
- "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- "Controller" means- GENESIS GROUP AG, CHE-135.623.633, legal address: Chamerstrasse 172 6300, Zug, Switzerland, email: email@example.com;
- "You" and/or "Your" means any natural person (data subject), whose Personal Data is processed by GENESIS, when:
a) You use GENESIS Services or register as or enquire about becoming a GENESIS customer, subscriber or user;
b) You apply for a job, and/or establish, amend, terminate employment relations with GENESIS and You submit Your Personal Data or GENESIS acquires Your Personal Data from public databases on/or governmental/municipal/local authorities during employment relations with You in accordance with the law;
c) You register, enter, post, share, modify Your Personal Data in, or close Your user account;
d) You offer or provide goods or services to GENESIS ;
e) You use, visit, surf or browse the or navigate through the Website www.yesim.app (hereinafter- Website);
f) You communicate with GENESIS in any way, including, but not limited to orally, in writing, by phone, via e-mail, via communication forms on the Website, via GENESIS profile in social networks etc.;
g) You submit or post any and all Your information, content, including photographs or comments to the Website, Your user profile, or GENESIS profiles in the social networks,
h) GENESIS receives Your Personal Data from law enforcement authorities or courts and/or other competent authorities;
i) GENESIS receives Your Personal Data from the Group Account holder;
j) GENESIS receives Your Personal Data from its' agents with Your consent, given to this agent;
k) GENESIS receives Your Personal Data from You or the third party with Your consent, given to this third party;
l) GENESIS acquires the information and Your Personal Data from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (only if required by law);
- "Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes Personal Data on behalf of the controller;
- "Consent" of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of Personal Data relating to him or her;
- "Personal Data breach" means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed; - "GENESIS Services" are the services, including YESIM call services, and products offered by GENESIS, including, but not limited to call services, internet access services, Messaging Services, sim-cards, equipment and Devices (as smartphones, cellar phones, tablets, etc.) and any and all other services and products provided by GENESIS, as a distributor of Wireless Communications Services ("Services") operators provided in connection to Operators' services under the trademark "YESIM".; GENESIS Services are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. - "Group account" – User account designated for a group of individuals (natural persons) (ex: members of the family, employees, team etc.) hold by one User, either individual or legal entity.
4. GENESIS ensures the confidentiality, privacy and security of Your Personal Data, as well as the legality of the data processing in accordance with the DPO, DPA and GDPR, and other related regulatory enactments.